Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
Size: Approx. 15 x 4.5 x 4.3cm
Microphone body weight: 240kg
Audio Cable Length: Approx. 2.5m
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz
Output Impedance:600Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
Load impedance: ≥1000Ω
Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
Maximum SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)
1. This can be a Condenser Microphone only work with device that could provide enough power for it.
2. If your device could not provide enough power, the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use an extra phantom power adapter to connect it.(phantom power adapter isn’t included).
3. When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise because of amplifier.
4. Don’t drop, hit or apply strong shock to it.
5. To care for the sensitivity and quality of sound, keep away from the usage of or storing it in high temperature or humidity places.
1. Just plug and use: can be utilized directly on any card , whether you are an independent sound card or integrated sound card.
2. Cardiod(undirectional) pickup pattern
3. Features an angle adjustment with Shock mount.
4. With a anti-wind foam cap foam
5. Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording and so forth
1x Condenser Microphone
1x Shock Mount
1x Audio Cable
1x Anti-wind foam cap
1x User Manual
This condenser Microphone is ideal for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Home Recording, Gaming and Video Chat.
Just plug and use: can also be directly used on any card , whether you are an independent sound card or integrated sound card. The Condenser Microphone need enough power to work.
The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
Features an angle adjustment with shock mount.
The anti-wind foam cap can offer protection to microphone against wind interference and singers’ spit.